Sand-monkey-v3Sand-monkey-v3

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

=O

Not only is that a great flash but you guys used my favorite Stratovarius song "Destiny". All my 5 are belong to you.

The Story of Clock Day The Story of Clock Day

Holy mother of... B!

Not only is this the greatest animation of clock day 06... but I also give you +1000000 points for using music from little big adventure 2!

StrangeClock responds:

Twinsen rules!

What are the Odds? What are the Odds?

Hmmmm...

You know what? That's a good animation right there! Although it's not a laugh fest all the way through, it does have some great moments. Also I'm sure this has already been said a number of times but, the graphical style really reminds me of those old games like "Flashback" and "Another world".

Good work man, hope to see more soon!

Night Trap Night Trap

=D

Thanks allot man! Now I have to dig out my Sega/Mega CD again and play through Night trap for like the 400th time!

Great job on the animation. . . It perfectly recreates everything that made Night trap a great game. Maybe next year you could do a version of it’s unofficial sequel “Double Switch” (which was essentially the same thing but set in a huge hotel and the enemies where gangsters).

As a huge fan/collector of everything to do with the Sega/Mega CD I wish I could vote 20 on this… but 5 will have to do =D

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Damn you! DAMN YOU! ...

... for creating such an addictive game!

Can't... stop.... playing.... AHHH!

It's a great game man, can't wait to see more like it soon (=

Turbo Heavy Metal Spirit Turbo Heavy Metal Spirit

Congratulations...

... You have unsuccessfully recreated a type of game that has been around for over 20 years. All this game is a poor copy of Hang on (1986) and games like it, but with horrible controls and graphics that aren’t much better.

Bastard Man's Old School Riff Bastard Man's Old School Riff

Holy crap!

Two words man... THAT RULES!

ManSpider responds:

Thanks Sand Monkey! Glad you liked it!